Saturday, March 08, 2014

Home » , » Tell your parents you love them, while it is still day.

Tell your parents you love them, while it is still day.

just share what i read yesterday from newpaper the star...

" memories are made of this "

She was coughing and had breathing difficulties. Her oxygen saturation was low but I could not carry her on my back to help her as she did for me all those years during my childhood. When I kissed her hands, I saw her gnarled and misshapen fingers from the years of hard work. I could only break down and cry some more but in her weak state, I could hear her say, “Don’t cry.” Mum was a Christian and I sang some hymns to her and she tried to follow but she could not because of the breathing apparatus.

Mum gave me two and a half days. Two and a half days to tell her I loved her to which she responded. “I love you, too.”

“I am sorry; please forgive me for the hurt I had caused you,” I said to her.
-------------------
ps:- this qoute make me touching...

 

Copyright © 2014 Hak Milik Eksklusif Uchi Kay-f Ahmad.